Many of you may be nursing the ambition of qualifying the MPSC Rajyaseva 2018 exam but have been wondering how to get started. Well qualifying the MPSC Rajyaseva Prelims 2018 exam is the first step towards realizing the dream of cracking the three-pronged Civil Services exam system. It is also the first step to realize the dream of becoming the class one officer and serving the country.
MPSC Rajyaseva Paper I – (200 marks)
(1) Current events of state, national and international importance.
(2) History of India (with special reference to Maharashtra) and Indian National Movement.
(3) Maharashtra, India and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of Maharashtra, India and the World.
(4) Maharashtra and India – Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj,Urban Governance, Public Policy, Rights issues, etc.
(5) Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
(6) General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change-that do not require subject specialisation.
(7) General Science.
MPSC Rajyaseva Paper II – (200 marks)
(2) Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
(3) Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
(4) Decision – making and problem – solving.
(5) General mental ability.
(6) Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (Charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.- Class X level)
(7) Marathi and English Language Comprehension skills (Class X/XII level).
*Note 1: Questions relating to Marathi and English Language Comprehension skill of Class X/XII level (last item in the Syllabus of Paper II) will be tested through passages from Marathi and English language without providing cross translation thereof in the question paper.
*Note 2: The questions will be of multiple choice, objective type.
*Note 3: It is mandatory for the candidate to appear in both the Papers of State Services (Prelim) Examination for the purpose of evaluation. Therefore a candidate will be disqualified in case he/she does not appear in both the papers of State Services (Prelim) Examination.
Here is the PDF Latest Syllabus of MPSC Rajyaseva Pre 2018